I have been working on data-driven causal inference as well as quantitative structural modeling in economics and management science.
- Fohlin, Caroline, and Zhikun Lu. 2021. “How Contagious Was the Panic of 1907? New Evidence from Trust Company Stocks.” AEA Papers and Proceedings, 111: 514-19.
- “Sooner or Later? Promising Delivery Speed in Online Retail,” with Ruomeng Cui, Tianshu Sun, and Joseph Golden, under review
- “Solving DSGE Models with AI: A Reinforcement Learning Approach,” draft available upon request
Work in Progress
- “The Unintended Consequence of Eliminating Capital Distortion in China,” with Kaiji Chen, Xuewen Liu, and Yong Wang
- “Solving Endogenous Regime Switching DSGE Models,” with Cheng Ding and Juan Rubio-Ramirez