I am Zhikun Lu, a PhD candidate in Business (Operations Management track) from Goizueta Business School, Emory University.
- Fohlin, Caroline, and Zhikun Lu (2021) “How Contagious Was the Panic of 1907? New Evidence from Trust Company Stocks.” AEA Papers and Proceedings, vol. 111, pp. 514-19.
- Ruomeng Cui, Zhikun Lu, Tianshu Sun, and Joe Golden (2023) “Sooner or Later? Promising Delivery Speed in Online Retail.” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
- “The Value of Last-mile Delivery in Online Retail” with Ruomeng Cui, Tianshu Sun, and Lixia Wu
- “Short Sale Bans May Improve Market Quality During Crises: New Evidence from the 2020 Covid Crash” with Caroline Fohlin and Nan Zhou, under revision
- “Preferential Credit Policy with Sectoral Markup Heterogeneity” with Kaiji Chen, Yuxuan Huang, Xuewen Liu, and Yong Wang, under revision